Sunday, April 15, 2012

Week in Review

Axl Rose is still up to his old shenanigans, but the RRHOF is going to induct him anyway.

Read the moment Keith Richards met Mick Jagger, and some accommodation requirements for the Rolling Stones' 1976 European Tour.

I'm starting to scheme about how to get to SXSW 2013. I think I'll see if any film students want to come with me, because I'm planning to attend. Start saving now.

I'm watching Coachella because it's live on YouTube.

I'm still working on this blog by planning its layout and future content, as well as the direction that I want to take it.

I went to Thursday night karaoke at the new location of our favorite seedy bar. The class factor somehow increased when it moved from a college town up to the big city. I became self-conscious over the newfound classiness of the clientele and stumbled over the "seemed a harmless little..." line from "Jeremy" when they changed the lyrics to a more family-friendly "kid".

I nursed a hangover the next day while avoiding tornados. My friend's apartments wasn't so lucky.


No comments:

Post a Comment